Please Join in Congratulating
the 2023 Qatar Business Law Forum Winners
The highly anticipated Qatar Business Law Forum Conference & Awards Ceremony is back and it’s going to be bigger and better than ever! Mark your calendars for November 14th, 2023, and get ready for an unforgettable experience in Doha.
Event Venue Details:
– Qatar Business Law Forum Conference 2023: Marriott Marquis City Center Doha
Timings: 08:30 AM to 02:00 PM
– Qatar Business Law Forum Gala Dinner & Awards 2023: The St. Regis Doha
Timings: 06:00 PM – 11:00 PM
We are thrilled to announce that LexisNexis Middle East, in collaboration with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry’s Department of Legal Affairs, the Qatar International Court and Dispute Resolution Centre (a LexisNexis Strategic Alliance Partner), our Law Firm Partner Al Sulaiti Law Firm, and Qatar Lawyers Association; will be hosting the 8th edition of the Qatar Business Law Forum Conference, Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony.
But that’s not all, we’re proud to introduce our sponsors for this edition:
- Al Sulaiti Law Firm – Platinum sponsor
- Hamad Al Yafei Law Firm – Platinum Sponsor
- K&L Gates – Platinum Sponsor
- Crowell & Moring – Gold Sponsor
- Dr. Thani Bin Ali Al Thani Lawyers & Legal Consultants – Gold Sponsor
- Ooredoo – Gold Sponsor
- Al Majd Law Firm – Silver Sponsor
- DLA Piper – Silver Sponsor
- DWF – Silver Sponsor
- Essa Al Sulaiti Law Firm – Silver Sponsor
- SADER Legal – Silver Sponsor
- Sultan Al-Abdulla & Partners – Silver Sponsor
- MASIN – Corporate Sponsor
- Pinsent Masons – Gala Sponsor
With over 200 legal decision-makers in attendance, the conference is the perfect opportunity to connect with both new and existing clients in a dynamic setting. Tailored for in-house counsel, the conference will cover the latest commercial law developments in Qatar, employment and immigration regulation developments, project and construction law developments in Qatar, and what’s new in dispute resolution. With simultaneous translation available in both English and Arabic, no one will miss out on the informative discussions.
Last but not least, the Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony aims to celebrate outstanding achievements within Qatar’s legal community. We’d like to thank Pinsent Masons for sponsoring the Gala Dinner. The awards will be judged by an independent panel composed of industry leaders, academic practitioners, and government officials. Nominations will be assessed objectively using predefined criteria.
Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to network, learn, and celebrate with the legal community in Qatar. We can’t wait to see you there!