The Qatar Business Law Awards set out to recognise exceptional achievement within Qatar’s legal community.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS 11:59 PM ON THURSDAY, 22 OCTOBER 2020.
The competition is open to:
- Qatari and international law firms with at least one office in Qatar carrying the branding of that firm.
- Legal departments and in-house lawyers based in Qatar.
The time period covered by entries is the last 12 months prior to the entry deadline.
Law firms and in-house lawyers may submit one entry for each category as long as the entry criteria are met. Separate entry forms should be used for each category submission.
2/ Covering Statement, Evidence and Supporting Material
- Each entry should not exceed 1000 words.
- The period covered is the last 12 months prior to the entry deadline, so please indicate the date of each achievement you intend to mention.
- The judging panel will expect to see concrete evidence of legal expertise, innovation, client satisfaction, business successes and strategic vision.
You may wish to highlight deals, cases, client wins, expansion, training and other initiatives that best illustrate achievements over the past year.
- All information contained in entries marked confidential will remain so and will not be released without the permission of the entrant.
To participate in the competition, please send your entry in PDF format to: email@example.com