The Qatar Business Law Forum is the only conference dedicated to Qatar business law. The Conference will be held in English and Arabic (simultaneous translation). The conference is free, but places are limited so book now!
1st Session – Legislative Developments in Qatar - What’s in the Pipeline?
- Energy and Infrastructure law developments
- Foreign investment law
- A new Investment & Trade Court for Qatar
- The Information & Communications Technology legal landscape in Qatar
- Roundtable : What’s in the Pipeline
2nd Session – Hot Topics in Compliance
- Key compliance issues for today’s in-house counsel
- Recent developments in labour and recruitment law
- Transitioning from LIBOR: managing compliance risks
- Corporate registration practical considerations for engineering and construction companies
- Roundtable: Compliance Issues and Trends for Today’s In-House Lawyers
3rd Session – Issues and Trends in Contracts and Dispute Resolution
- Qatar law and the Singapore Convention on Mediation
- Managing construction disputes
- Choice of Forum clauses
- Roundtable: Issues and Trends in ADR
For queries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.